Steps to get started:
- Consider your course objectives and learning outcomes.
- Start drafting some ideas using the OER Treasure Hunt Worksheet.
- Begin searching some basic OER repositories.
- Many repositories allow you to reduce results by education level, subject, or publication year.
- You may not find everything you want in one resource and that's OK! Creating an OER course means you could use:
- one resource
- create your own resource
- remix a resource
- gather many resources from different voices and formats
"Developing a Search Strategy" by UC Davis Library, UC Davis is licensed under CC BY 4.0