Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I obtain permission?
- Determine if permission is needed.
- Identify the owner.
- Identify the rights needed.
- Contact the owner and negotiate whether payment is required.
- Get your permission agreement in writing.
- See more at: http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/introduction/getting-permission/#sthash.AdaYt1Hv.dpuf
If you need assistance getting permission for copyrighted material you may contact Brenda Sevigny-Killen, Academic Librarian: Collection Development and Copyright at 207-621-3351 or email@example.com for assistance.